Monday, October 13, 2008

My little helper

Just some cute pictures of my little helper, Dusty aka Tazz Maniac.


Helping me sew. Luckily he didn't get his paw caught under the needle.


He is usually turned around the other direction watching the mouse on the screen. Makes it real difficult to see where I am clicking.


I came downstairs one morning and found Dusty and Paisley in the baby's bed together. This is the closest I had seen them together without Paisley swatting at Dusty.


If I don't pull up the blinds, he just may hang himself one of these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! That last pic of him in the blinds is absolutely hilarious!!!! Cute little kitty cat!
Kiss them for me :>

Unknown said...

my sweet sis, I love your blog! That kitty "Dusty" is so cute and you can tell "spoiled". How fun to have the kitty around to love and play with.....I am such a procrastinator and love looking at all the blogs! Then get all jelous, where did I get this trait?