Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My early Birthday present






Isn't he adorable? Jenny found him on KSL.com and when she showed me the picture of him, I just had to have him. I know, it's a little soon after Spooky but I didn't want Paisly to get too used to being the "one and only". I knew someday I would get another kitty so why wait? He is Jenny's gift to me for an early Birthday.

I need help in naming him! If you have a suggestion, please post it. Jenny thinks it should be something that goes well with Paisley. She likes Payson or Presley. I am not too keen on Presley since I never liked "Elvis". I like unique names but nothing strange.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice daughter I am!! I got pretty luck with finding him-he was all the way out in N. Ogden but he was worth the drive! I still say Payson. Love you sweet kitty!! I wish I was the one that got to snuggle you everyday :>

Penny said...

You already said Spooky how about that for a name?

Mandy said...

Ashley and I vote for Ike! I like that name.... I know it doesn't go with Paisley but I still like it. By the way he is soooooo cute!

Kim Royer said...

I just want to squish him he is so cute! I had a hard enough time naming Milo, I can't help ya mom.