Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet Dusty

So after trying many different names: Fritz, Fritzy, Grizz, Grizzer, Baby, Kitty, KC (for Kitty Cat, Ike, Spike and a few others that were too brief to remember, I think I have finally come up with a name.

DUSTY. First off, this came to me because as he was playing under my chair this morning, I noticed he was playing with a hugh dust bunny...the kind left over from the dogs that tends to accummulate under my desk, near the computer. He was having so much fun, flipping and jumping around it. Then it occurred to me that he kind of looks dusty with his smoky gray ears, tails and paws so, unless I change my mind suddenly and find a name that I HAVE to call him, I think it's official; DUSTY it is!

On a side note: This kitty does NOT like to be cuddled however, he hates to be alone. If I feed him, I have to stay with him and watch him or he won't eat. If I leave the house for a while, I come home to a kitty that is scolding me to no end. Now that he's around, Paisley is getting a little jealous. She doesn't care much for him fut will now come to me more often to get a belly rub. She doesn't sit by my computer anymore like she used to. She thinks that space has now been contaminated. When she comes down here, she will let me pick her up and cuddle her for a while. Poor Paisley.

2 comments:

The Brownings said...

Cute yittle kitty! I just wanna squeeze him!!!

Mandy said...

What a cute name!! Ashley and I love it! So cute!