Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Closer to Reece


Remember how I did that makeover on the magazine website and used Reece Witherspoon's hair on my face? Well, that style has been haunting me ever since and I even tried to go blonde. That didn't go over so well. I just looked washed out. It's really the long hair I wanted, so long hair is what I got. Last Friday, Jenny and I went and got extensions.

After a visit to Ceason, this is my new style:
Unfortunately, I didn't notice how dark the circles under my eyes were until this picture. Boy, I look tired!


Now I know what you are thinking... Why didn't I just grow my hair out? The answer is simple, It doesn't grow very fast and if I were to have the patience to let it get this long, it would take me several more years at the rate it does grow. It also seems to stop growing at a certain point. The last time my hair was this long, actually about as long as in the first picture was when I was in 6th grade. It hasn't been past my shoulders since then.

2 comments:

bjk said...

Terri - My hair does the same thing...reach a certain length and then stop growing. I love your extensions!

Diana said...

Hi Terrie!
I like it, are you going to go blond too? I tried letting my hair grow out and lost patience with it. So it's back to short for me! I like you with long hair! Love Di ♥