Saturday, April 3, 2010

A new me

I've survived the three weeks on the HCG diet. I've lost a total of 19.3 pounds. 4.23 from my hips, 4.5 from my waist and 2.5 on each of the other key spots.So, you'd think I'd be ecstatic, right? Well, I was until I went shopping for new pants today. Just before my diet, I bought a new pair of pants and obviously, those ended up being too big so me, being thrifty, I took them in. Well, I took them in just a tad too much and because I surged the seams, then now cannot be let back out and, stupid me, took them in after I had worn them a few times and stretched the denim out...then I washed them and now are not so comfortable. I went to 5 stores today. Hot one had a size that fit me. I'm a little bummed.

On another note, it's been about a year since I did my makeover online at www.instyle.com and gave myself the Reese Witherspoon look. I did another one and honesly didn't recognize the name or the face of the actress I selected but I chose her hair because it's most similar to mine. I won't show you the before but it's amazing what false eyelashes and concealer (to eliminate the bags and wrinkles under my eyes)will do. You wouldn't believe this is a 50 year old woman, would you?


Too bad concealers really don't work these miracles.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I bet if you put our makeover pics side by side people would think we were twins! I like the dark hair on you! I liked the blond hair too. Hmmm everyone will be giving this a go, it will be fun to see what everyone comes up with....Happy Easter sis! love you!

Diana said...

Yes I like the look! I wish you would have mentioned who the actress was? You could be twins with Linda! Have a Blessed Easter! Love Di ♥

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

The actress I got the hair from is Ashley Greene. I've never heard of her before but it's probably because she looks like she is only about 20 years old.