Monday, February 15, 2010

My son

On Jan 23rd, I was sitting in the airport in Orlando, waiting for our flight home. I received a text message that said, "Good morning Daddy". I replied back, "Huh?", to which was received, "That was the text I received yesterday morning". I in turn replied, "So,is this an announcement?"

And so it was. My son's girlfriend is expecting. It was totally unexpected as she was on birth control but I guess some things are just meant to be! We are certainly happy for them. I only wish they lived closer. Being in Arizona doesn't make it too easy for me to spoil the baby but I am sure I will manage. I will just require photos weekly.

Congrats to Jeff and Jessica.

3 comments:

The Brownings said...

Can't wait to meet you baby! See you in September!!!
XOXO Auntie Jenny

Diana said...

A grandma again! Exciting news Terrie. I see more spoiling of children in your future!
Love Di

Mandy said...

Congrats!!! How exciting.