Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nothing to blog about

The last severl weeks have been totally uneventful. At least not really anything to blog about that would be of any interest. The most exciting thing that has happened since Easter weekend, when we finished the kitchen, is the deck has been cleared off of all the construction junk that needed to be taken to the dumps and the front room has been cleared of most all of the tools and misc items we left in there while working on the kitchen. WOW. I know. exciting, huh? Some might think that this isn't clean, but it is compared to what it was and soon, both will be torn up anyway for all new flooring.


And oh yeah, we have new neighbors.


And this little stinker, thinks she doesn't need to sit in her seat.


A little girl once said to me, Oma, how come you know everything?" (This was after I asked her if she wanted water or juice with her waffle). I simply told her that when you get older, you know more.



Then this wise guy said, "But sometimes when you're old, you forget a lot of things too!" Hmmmm.

3 comments:

Family said...

Hey Terrie! I am finally getting caught up on everyones blogs. Now if i would only update my own. "updates coming soon" Your kitchen looks soooo good. You and Brent should be very proud of yourselves! It looks like the grandkids like the new island to sit at. I love you guys! Glen

Family said...

PS. I know what you mean. I can't wait to get a job so i won't be so busy.

Anonymous said...

Smarty pants Zach!