Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Soccer

Zach and Aubrey started soccer for the first time this last Saturday. Kim didn't bring her camera and I forgot mine so the only pics I got were from my phone. Unfortunately, they didn't turn out too well but I didn't want them to go unrecognized.

Aubrey's is the team in red and Zach's is the green team. It was raining for most of Aubrey's game and about half of Zachs but we had a good time anyway. Although they technically don't keep score, they both one their games.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so much fun! I am jeleous. Ryan can't do sports....and Owen won't be old enough until next year. I am so looking forward next year. Lauren will WANT to be out there too! I loved going to my kids games. Brad was in soccer for many years and loved it. Bob was assistant coach for many years too.