Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Two man at a time show

In my previous post about this kitchen renovation being a one man at a time show, I was wrong. I was giving Brent credit for working but I am here to toot my own horn. See this picture? I did this all by myself. I tore up the sub flooring in this section. Hard work? YES but I can do it. I cannot expect only Brent and Glen to get this project done for me. I help where I can. And see this? These are the cabinets that I alone sanded and have left to stain. NO ONE is helping me with this task. So, now no one can say that I just sat back and watched while my wonderful brother and husband did all the work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

waaaahoooo sister, right on! You go GIRL, you are wooomaaaaannnn! and I know...it is a hard task to do all the sanding and staining and sanding and varnishing and sanding and revarnishing! I did every SWEET 14 doors in my own house and 1000 feet of stained and varnished floor board stuff or whatever you call it! It is going to be beautiful...I am proud to be your sister! (bowing down)

Unknown said...

at first I thought that was some kind of new plaster you put on your wall...lol until I turned my head and realized it was the floor lololol toooo funny!

Anonymous said...

If that was her plaster job...I would fire her!! hehe
We all know you are a big helper mom! Don't you worry!