Monday, February 16, 2009

Anticipation part 2

**Siiiighhhhhh**
Since Brent thinks the professional way to do the floor is to take out the cabinets, I decided to go with my original dream of getting rid of the pininsula bar and put in an island. It's not going to cost me that much more for an island so I figured now that we've come this far, we may as well go for the dream instead of be sorry a few months down the road. Ths close and ceiling have been painted. I am working on painting the shelves that go in the closet now and then tomorrow they will be cut to size and installed. The doors will go on and then by the end of the week, I will move my "stuff" in there. Then we will paint the walls and then do the floor.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH, i am sooo excited for you...hope it wasn't anything I said....I just think it will look so nice...it won't even look like the same kitchen! so happy for you!

The Brownings said...

Hooray! Looking good!

Kim Royer said...

Is the island going to give you enough counter space??