Monday, January 26, 2009

My new phone




Like my new phone? On our way into the parking lot at the bowling alley, We saw Jenny getting out of her car to go into the T-Mobile store for a new phone. I jumped out and told Brent I needed a new phone too so he went on to bowl a game without us. I almost bought the blackberry but decided it was too much phone for my needs, I went with this Samsung. I insisted on having a full alpha keyboard because I am not good at texting any other way. This, and one with bright green were the only choices they had. WHY can't T-Mobile come up with girlie phones? And because they tend to have such boring phones, I decided to dress it up a little with some sparklies. After I bought my phone, I headed over to the bowling alley and Brent was a little jealous so after bowling, he got a new phone too. Same as mine but he got the green one. No sparklies for him though. Now I just have to call customer service to get my ring tones that I've paid for transferred over to this phone since that is stored on the phone memory, not the sim card.

3 comments:

The Brownings said...

Loves it...so very you! Thanks for buying that phone so I could use your old one until I can upgrade mine next month!

Unknown said...

very cute sis, mine is also a keyboard, but I am still not very fast....Madison can do it blindfolded! I love all the sparklies you put on it...so much more girly!

Penny said...

so much fun and how clever of you to jazz it up and personalize Mine is plain just like me!