Monday, December 8, 2008

Aubreys Doll Clothes



I mentioned in an earlier post that I was making doll clothes for a doll I got for Aubrey for Christmas. The doll now has 14 outfits and 2 coats, all handcrafted by me. I bought all the shoes and stockings online. I have one item left to make and that is a nightgown to match the one I am making for Aubrey. I will post that picture after Christmas so I can get one of both the doll and Aubrey in matching jammies. I plan on making more clothes for the doll as long as Aubrey has an interest. I had a lot of fun with this project.

4 comments:

The Brownings said...

Um...hello!
Let's see-I think that they are all super cute but I really like the blue coat with the fur on it and the sunflower dress with the little bandanna, the white jumpsuit with the blue puffy sleeve shirt is super cute too!. Adorable!
Good job mom!!!!! She's gonna love it :>

Unknown said...

Aubrey is soooooo lucky to have you as her Oma! Those clothes are sooooo adorable, I don't know how you did it! Your bowling scores are better than mine and I am on a league! I can't believe how I am doing after being on a league for 4 years! You would think that my average would be like 170 or something! NOT....you are so crafty....Brooklyn isn't into the dolls and dressing them up, she likes really tiny stuff.....so she can collect a million of them! SWEET!

Valerie said...

I can't believe you made all of those! They are so cute! Especially the blue coat! Do you do adult size versions? hehe

Burrell said...

WOW. That's all I can say. WOW.