Friday, November 21, 2008

Progress

Well, here it is. We have a new floor in BOTH bathrooms. My wonderful brother in law (Thanks Bob!) came and put the tile down yesterday and Brent grouted it today. He still has to put the sealer on it but I couldn't wait to post. I still don't have a toilet in either of these bathrooms yet but hopefully they will be in tonight. It's real hard getting up in the middle of the night (twice in my case) and having to go downstairs to use the potty. I am laying bets though as to how long it will take to get the baseboards put back on. The hall bath shouldn't be bad but Brent broke the ones in the master bath so we'll need to put all new on there.
From 1985 through 2007



Finally, brought up almost to 2008. Unfortunately, to be real current, we would have put travertine or slate down and re-done the bath and shower but that just isn't in the budget anytime soon. Next up? New granite countertops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!!!
It's about darn time-don't count on both toilets being put back together-maybe just one :> (don't tell dad I said that!) hehe

Burrell said...

Very nice. Love it.