Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Decorating

I read on my neice's blog that November is National Blogger's month and that anyone who has a blog should post daily. This would be quite a challenge for me since I typically only post once a week but I am up to the challenge. Since I didn't post yesterday, I am a day behind so I will post twice today. My bowling scores for yesterday and today I will post about holiday decorating.

When I was much younger and my kids were at home, I used to decorate for all the holidays. I painted ceramics for every holiday. Halloween and Christmas were always the biggest of course. I was taking a craft class with Jenny earlier this week and she mentioned to her friend how excited she was for Nov 1st so she could decorate for Thanksgiving. Truthfully, up until recently, there haven't been very many cute decorations for Thanksgiving. I think that is one of the reasons I haven't decorated much this time of year.

Here is the outcome of the craft class Jenny and I took. It says: "Thankful"

2 comments:

The Brownings said...

Cute fall leaves mom! That class was tons of fun and for those of you interested.....I will be hosting a 'Believe' class at my house :>

Unknown said...

that is so beautiful. I need to decorate, now you are getting me in the mood!