Thursday, October 2, 2008

Joey

I received the following email from my cousin Marco Wempe in Holland. Congratulations Marco and Patricia. He's very handsome!



Hi Terry, I'm not sure you knew that 'we' were pregnant.
But we have a baby since 2 days now!!!!
He listens to the name Joey.
I attached some photos, so you can compare his face with the other childs in your family.
Maybe there is some comparison.

But how is everybody in the USA?

Everything is fine here. Grandma Pietje still lives, but doesn't speak anymore.
Only mumbling.

I've lost all the email adresses from the family in the States.
This is the only one I could find.

Well, that's all for now, I'm so tired.
The time is 1:10 am now European time, so I go to sleep.

The mother and baby are still in the hospital. Patricia has some bladder problems, but it's not a big problem. Maybe they can get home tomorrow, thursday.

Say hello to everybody and mail the photos to them.

Greetings from us!! (If you would like Marco's email, please contact Terrie)

3 comments:

Kevin and Carrie said...

Hey Terrie! I was just wondering if I could have Marco's email. I didn't get the chance to meet him but I'd love to write him in dutch. Thanks!

Kim Royer said...

Cute, I wonder if they remember me?

Unknown said...

he is a cuttie Terrie, so this is a cousin of ours? I really need to get with it. So do they look on the blogs or anything? I guess that they can log onto the blogs can't they? boy am I dumb or what!