Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jeff's visit


We had a great time while Jeff was here. On Friday he went to Kims house. Zach wanted to show Jeff how good he was on Guitar Hero and the other Wii games. On Saturday, we got up early and went to have family pictures taken. Then we went bowling and to lunch at Chin Wah. Busy day but it was so nice to have the whole family together.

Here are our scores for bowling:
Terrie 157/132
Shawn 136 / 162
Kim 106 / 104
Jenny 173 / 187 WHAT????? I think she was just showing off for Jeff.
Brent 147 / 134
Jeff 90 / 125
Matt 104 / 155
Jenny wanted me to mention the fact that she had there were only two frames on her first game that she didn't either strike or spare. On her Second game she had 5 strikes. Not in a row but she did manage to do 3 and 2 in a row. Good job Jenny. I also did pretty good on my first game. Way above my average and had 4 strikes total that game. Shawn had 4 strikes in one game too.

3 comments:

The Brownings said...

WHOOT WHOOT!!!!
I love my family :>

Unknown said...

cute! cute! cute! I am so happy for you sis to have all your kids around! Jeff is so handsome! How fun to do the bowling together and you are knocking em down babe! Keep it up! I may have to recruite you to a team to keep my team out of last place!

Penny said...

Wow!!! Jeff looks just like his dad did all those years ago!!
where has the time gone? Your babies are so darling and I love the idea of bowling as a family! You are one cool mama!