Monday, July 28, 2008

Need Information

Hello everyone who reads my blog. If you are a member of the Schippers family, I need your assistance. A few months ago, I emailed my brother's and sister (thanks Linda for your info) requesting a couple of things. Since they all are too busy to help me, I am asking for anyone else's help.

1. I need a list of everyone's birthday's. This includes spouses and children
2. If you've been to Holland, I would like you to email me 1-2 of your most favorite photos from Holland. Please indicate where it was taken.

Email to terriesn@yahoo.com

Sometime around Christmas, you will find out what this is for. You may even be happy you gave this info to me.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I sent all the b-days from our family per my mom to save her some time.

Valerie said...

How in the world am I supposed to only pick 2 photos from an entire trip to Holland?! How about 22? hehe

The Brownings said...

I never went to Holland...
Guess I won't be sending you any pictures :(