Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yes, it's Terrie's Blog

I got tired of the purple butterflies so I thought I would change my background. Unfortunately, my lists dissappeared and so did my music. I had to re-create my ipod so I thought I would change out the music just a little. I threw in one that I am sure you will say, "That's not like Terrie"... Oh but it is (or rather, WAS!). I did like Def Leopard (but no other heavy metal band) back when they were extremely popular...maybe 20 years ago. Now that I've grown up, I've gone Country! It's been that way for a good 8 years or so and maybe I've always been a little bit country since I fell asleep with John Denver every night when I was a teenager but it's still fun to throw a little wild side into the mix now and then.

2 comments:

The Brownings said...

I'm sorry mom but I just can't see you in the middle of a crowd with your arms up in the air and your head shaking side to side rockin' out to Def Lepard! Too funny :> I'll fix your links later today.

Burrell said...

I can't believe it! Has is really been 20 years since the Leppard was popular? I love this song, too.
And about today's country. It's not country anymore! I, for one, am so disappointed! I get kinda tired of hip hop artists (or the likes) thinking they can come in and revolutionize the way we see country music. But that's just my opinion. Not that you asked, or anything.
Love the new background, BTW.